Our principal trainer & facilitator is Marc Ewen.
- An established professional who trains from the heart, not the textbook.
- He has delivered his own bespoke highly effective & engaging Mental Health Awareness training to a wide variety of clients
- He has real lived & shared experience of mental health challenges.
- He has had a prestigious & rewarding career including, social worker, manager, researcher, housing officer & associate lecturer. Trainer, & other professional roles.
- We recognised the need & our service was born. TALKSHARE promotes the crucially important area of mental health & emotional wellbeing, always with the emphasis on prevention!
- It is highly probable that your workplace/organisation will have somebody who has lived experience of mental illness.
- It would be a travesty to not hear them and benefit from their unique experience?
- Do you know somebody?
WHO ARE WE?
We are a team from a range of professional backgrounds, health, social care, mental health trainers, and more.
For many businesses who use Mental Health awareness training ineffectively and do not view it as part of an ongoing process of cultural change.
- We recognised a need, no organisation has ever responded to in ways that really work, often opting for costly complex solutions that have limited appeal & effectiveness?
Ever attended a training course where people didn’t look comfortable?
We have many times!
We believe this happens with companies & individuals not fully understanding what their needs are.
Our service enables you to Talk & Share more confidently, this will help prepare you for any future Mental Health Awareness training.
We also provide bespoke Mental Health Awareness training – please get in touch to discuss further.